Man in black

Black black black...


This is my first time wear all stuff in black...
black formal suit...
black glasses...
black sock...
black bag...
and black in others...
Maybe next time will coming soon...

Look! I am trying solving the hardest puzzle in the world!

Yeah! I solve it already!Actually I take the photo reversely...
Wakakaka...


Wow a camera man go into the library Yesterday(28th May 2008)...
the camera man is interviewing APIIT...

and soon Brian Kok was captured by the camera man because of me...
now he will become more popular than ever...
he will be the star on TV CN...
Cambodia main channel!!


Today I spent my precious 3 hours break time for doing a C# program...

It's look prefect le...
especially the DreamX word(use illustrator)...
haha...
too bad..
that was just appearance...
not enough experience yet to do the coding...
need help from Chong Yang...
the silencer of APIIT...

0 comments: