Swap or not swap?

Today quite an interest day since it is the first day of the 2nd semester. Our G1 group separate to Tutorial 1 and Tutorial 2(my new group), just like the new intake(UCFF0803). I have to separate with my talkative friend(Brian), Chong Yang(Silencer), Yen Yen(CS pro), and other. Depression... T_T... I maybe will swap to T1 since T1 time is much more suitable for me, but I have to compare with the Horny Pig Biscuit first for easy transportation.

This morning Chong Yang and I go asked Anteni (probably spell wrong?) whether can join degree general course with engineering foundation course. It's possible but we have to take the business module together, thats mean we have to pay more fee and study more... Then we just forget about it... haiz.... Business class super duper boring and always fall slept by hypnosis...

The first class I have today is Quantitative Method, the lecturer called Sarinah Tambi, a malay women who married with 3 children. Her verbal communication quite good and I think she is a good lecturer? Then the second class(IT Application) was taught by Jerry Chong Chean Fuh. According to Horny Pig Biscuit, he is a good lecturer...

The third class(Communication Skill) taught by Jean Paticia Perera, an old wise women. She bring a game called chinese whisper for class entertainment, it just like passing a sentence from the first student to second student, second to third, and .... to the last student. Quite fun right? I keep laughing this class.... Wakakaka... Then there was a big gap between third class and last class, around 3 hours. I just play around in APIIT and watch the games provided for the sport carnival. Just remember Raynor and Shaun who professional in Foosball lost to two unknown boy. Haiz...

The fourth class(Malaysian Studies) is the most boring session. The class are very noisy and the permanent Malaysian Studies lecturer haven't come yet. So just blink my eyes two time and the class dismiss. Today reach home around 2050, quite late already... >.< Hope next time will earlier...

On the other hand, I have 3 minutes moments of silence with China during Yesterday(19 May 2008) for the disaster. I hope that all of the disaster victims can leave their difficulties as soon as possible, and that the people trapped in the rubble will soon be able to rebuild their homes.

Soldiers carried a wounded child out of a collapsed building in Beichuan County, Sichuan Province.


Beijing motorists on the six-lane Jianguomenwai Avenue stood beside their cars honking their horns for three minutes to honor victims.

0 comments: