Bad turn Good
Yesterday I was trying enhance the download speed of BitComet so I go change the TCP connection limit of my laptop. Of course editing this feature will cause the laptop malfunction(blue screen when startup).
Due to wanna helping Sharif to download the PC games(UEFA EURO 2008) in faster, I have decided to edit this feature.. And Yes!! My laptop got blue screen during startup and safe mode also won't help. :( My mind just thinking "What I gonna have to do??" and my heart really hurt, will stop anytime..
Go for warranty? NO!! The warranty receipt missing in action already..
Go for repairing? NO!! Currently have finance problem due to donate too much money for the China disaster :P
Go for formating? NO!! My VERY VERY IMPORTANT data still inside the harddrive! such as movies, assignment, and some valuable software @.@
Go for sleep? YES!! And I just go for sleep and try to forget about this and EURO2008 matches.
Today just act as normal as I could.. Chit chat inside the class and do the ITA works quickly.. sleep a while and vote for the most adorable/most fashionable/ most something else lecturer.. Actually I want vote for Phui Yee(That girl work as a student service executive).. As Michelle say she is very pretty, but I voted all for Ms Lua.. Wakaka... our PDSM and COS lecturer... All the classmate voted for her... Wakaka... Why? I dunno :)
Later I go for badminton... Got a little improvement.. Thanks to Kenneth a lot, he really take care and teach me a lot stuff in badminton.. Then someone play with the racket and accidentally smash my upper right hand... Aiyo... Sakitnya.. Fortunately only blood burst and the bone got a bit hurt... if my skin hurt, there will be a big scar on my hand :( so ugly..
Just now i borrow Jun Meng favorite DVD(Window Vista) for repairing my computer.. You know why this is his favorite DVD? because last time I borrow from him, he put a small precious CD inside... Who knew him well should know what small CD is it... Wakakaka...
And then and then... Yes! Fixed!! And now can blogging jo!! Thanks for Jun Meng "precious" DVD...
Nowadays keep wakeup at 12am and watch EURO2008 until 5am... Super duper tired. Acne keep popping on my face... Had to have a deep rest soon after the EURO2008 :P
Due to wanna helping Sharif to download the PC games(UEFA EURO 2008) in faster, I have decided to edit this feature.. And Yes!! My laptop got blue screen during startup and safe mode also won't help. :( My mind just thinking "What I gonna have to do??" and my heart really hurt, will stop anytime..

Go for warranty? NO!! The warranty receipt missing in action already..
Go for repairing? NO!! Currently have finance problem due to donate too much money for the China disaster :P
Go for formating? NO!! My VERY VERY IMPORTANT data still inside the harddrive! such as movies, assignment, and some valuable software @.@
Go for sleep? YES!! And I just go for sleep and try to forget about this and EURO2008 matches.
Today just act as normal as I could.. Chit chat inside the class and do the ITA works quickly.. sleep a while and vote for the most adorable/most fashionable/ most something else lecturer.. Actually I want vote for Phui Yee(That girl work as a student service executive).. As Michelle say she is very pretty, but I voted all for Ms Lua.. Wakaka... our PDSM and COS lecturer... All the classmate voted for her... Wakaka... Why? I dunno :)
Later I go for badminton... Got a little improvement.. Thanks to Kenneth a lot, he really take care and teach me a lot stuff in badminton.. Then someone play with the racket and accidentally smash my upper right hand... Aiyo... Sakitnya.. Fortunately only blood burst and the bone got a bit hurt... if my skin hurt, there will be a big scar on my hand :( so ugly..
Just now i borrow Jun Meng favorite DVD(Window Vista) for repairing my computer.. You know why this is his favorite DVD? because last time I borrow from him, he put a small precious CD inside... Who knew him well should know what small CD is it... Wakakaka...
And then and then... Yes! Fixed!! And now can blogging jo!! Thanks for Jun Meng "precious" DVD...
Nowadays keep wakeup at 12am and watch EURO2008 until 5am... Super duper tired. Acne keep popping on my face... Had to have a deep rest soon after the EURO2008 :P


0 comments:
Post a Comment