new MMO : Diablo 3

I am Blizzard games enthusiast, everytime Blizzard release game or comic I will do some research online and finalize what will happen soon .
There will be a 2008 Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational in 28th June at Paris

Referring to Blizzard website, they started to put the splash image since this Monday and the splash image will changed everyday according to GMT time. Everytime the splash screen change, there will be a new symbol appearing in the new splashscreen.
1st day

2nd day

3rd day

4th day

5th day

Last day

Try zoom in and see the different between each image.
look closer it will be the symbol of warcraft, diablo , starcraft and two unknown symbol

And finally the last symbol, winks ;) It seem blizzard want us to play symbol investigation.

The main reason why I pointing this might be Diablo3 because Diablo3.com previously pointed to diablofans.com, but was taken down on Monday. Blizzard is the owner of the domain so they took it down on purpose.
There also a hidden image in the master.css of the source code of splash screen,
called Mr. Purple, I think it is no related to the Diablo3.


0 comments:
Post a Comment