July memorable hours~
Arabian Event~
This event I didn't enjoy much as the assignment coming in and coming out, but this event quite funny~
Girls spend money for the tatoo~ but sad after realise it cannot be completely washed in 1 month time..
Boy wear arabian suit, all in large size, some boy wear like mummy..
Crowded with arabian~
Michelle sexy little hand~
The End of Malaysian Studies
yesh! yesh! yesh! No more Malaysian Studies! but still have the exam :(, don't worry I can do it, exam on 23 August, still have time to memorize~~
This event I didn't enjoy much as the assignment coming in and coming out, but this event quite funny~
Girls spend money for the tatoo~ but sad after realise it cannot be completely washed in 1 month time..
Boy wear arabian suit, all in large size, some boy wear like mummy..

Crowded with arabian~

Michelle sexy little hand~

The End of Malaysian Studies
yesh! yesh! yesh! No more Malaysian Studies! but still have the exam :(, don't worry I can do it, exam on 23 August, still have time to memorize~~
A ! I waiting for you!
don't give me B for it, last time for history!!
A very last class with fews ppl~ All ponteng for assignment =.=

ITA assignment
finally finished my ITA assignment, overall normal(self rating), the only think I like is the brochure i made, even others also praise my brochure. It tooks 3 hours of research and 3 hours of doing it.
Not bad le... hehe...


ICCG (Inter-College Cyber Games)
Wow! This event really fantastic! Xbox360, PS3, my first touch! damn yeng~! This event definely worth to join! I reach there 8am(follow dad car) then start feel the power of PS3 and Xbox360. The only game provide for PS3 is PES08(soccer game) and GRID(racing game). After 1 hour of testing, i can conclude that
another team(G.N.R.) players from china, owned us :c
I played all the mini games for the lucky draw(quite easy, take half hour to finish all 12 mini games), and the competition for GRID, I win a goodie bag for the fastest lap time~
The only think i dun like in this ICCG is the time doesn't match. Once you played CS, you cannot play another games or watch some events.. I missed the game development talk, girls dances and DotA matches..
However, got 1 thing really funny, Yenyen's friends and yenyen's friend's friends suddenly walk into the CS team discussion room and chit chat... lol lol lol.. but not bad, it is a earn for me :) got pretty girls mah :)
White colour PS3!!

White colour XBOX360!!!
Crowded, full with player enroll for the competition~
Ready for openning ceremony~
Mansoor sexy pose for completing the mini games
Mansoor soo lucky, win the lucky draw~~ Nintendo DS!!
My First Original CD!!
don't give me B for it, last time for history!!
A very last class with fews ppl~ All ponteng for assignment =.=

ITA assignment
finally finished my ITA assignment, overall normal(self rating), the only think I like is the brochure i made, even others also praise my brochure. It tooks 3 hours of research and 3 hours of doing it.
Not bad le... hehe...


ICCG (Inter-College Cyber Games)
Wow! This event really fantastic! Xbox360, PS3, my first touch! damn yeng~! This event definely worth to join! I reach there 8am(follow dad car) then start feel the power of PS3 and Xbox360. The only game provide for PS3 is PES08(soccer game) and GRID(racing game). After 1 hour of testing, i can conclude that
- I feel more confortable in PS3
- PS3 graphic is a bit better
- Xbox360 vibrating controller sok!
- Hand sweat all the way while playing it, especially PS3
another team(G.N.R.) players from china, owned us :c
I played all the mini games for the lucky draw(quite easy, take half hour to finish all 12 mini games), and the competition for GRID, I win a goodie bag for the fastest lap time~
The only think i dun like in this ICCG is the time doesn't match. Once you played CS, you cannot play another games or watch some events.. I missed the game development talk, girls dances and DotA matches..
However, got 1 thing really funny, Yenyen's friends and yenyen's friend's friends suddenly walk into the CS team discussion room and chit chat... lol lol lol.. but not bad, it is a earn for me :) got pretty girls mah :)
White colour PS3!!

White colour XBOX360!!!

Crowded, full with player enroll for the competition~

Ready for openning ceremony~

Mansoor sexy pose for completing the mini games

Mansoor soo lucky, win the lucky draw~~ Nintendo DS!!

My First Original CD!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment