Minor effort but fine outcome

Today I am the only one who sit for the malaysian studies quiz..
because previous week I go the workshop..
the quiz damn s***
all non related to the slide..
10 marks maximum,
don't know how much I can get :(

today we have to pass up the unity song,
brian and nicole compose the lyris,
me do the design..
other do other stuff..

and then we just represent to lecturer.
and

"sing a song and the baby came ut"
hehe.. sound familiar for those who know sung yu ri..

and this is the unity song score,
9.8/10
not bad already since i only do a little..


The only thing lecturer praise..
Excellent Cover page!
yeah... my last 20 minutes effort does not wasted!
done this cd cover page

and 5 minutes work..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement Time

Come join us!

Come enroll!

1 comments:

Jeffro said...

@.@ Why your malaysian studies so fun wan?? mine dun have such things oso.. no such things about creating songs and such.. =.=" what is this? the unfairness!! lol!