Hack In The Box


Yesterday I attend the Hack In The Box talk and try the demo of Hacking. It was quite challenging since this is the first time I play hack with others. We have the talk at L2-7 while having a demo on hacking at MSC2(I think?).

The first round of the demo is quite easy for me, if you see clearly the url, you just need to change
http://192.168.1.104/missions/level1/index.php?auth=no

to

http://192.168.1.104/missions/level1/index.php?auth=yes

Then me and chong yang access to level 2,

GG.com

we stucked. Of course others also stucked at level 2, just 4~6 people passed level 2. It was damn hard for us. level 2 not only need knew the basic of programming, you also have to know how to make it readable in php.

level 2, actually you can't see anything from here, you have to see the source and find the answer.

MSC room, should be crowd 1 hours before.


Today I went to the real hacking competition again, more worst the situation. This time the question is in hard mode. A bunch of people stuck at level 1 including me. Haiz... no comment.. This is the result of noobie...

These days I quite statisfy with my result. Quantitative Method 92 Marks and my ITA Access assignment got Distinction. Hopefully my final result will get at least 3As. :)

0 comments: