Last touch on Malaysian Studies
What a stressful week.. Started Microsoft Access and Power Point Assignment on Monday and do it at least 6 hours per day. Accumulated together at least spent 30 hours on them.
Thursday I stand on the dance floor sang "Rasa Sayang" held by Chinese society. That time quite nervous because it is my first time sang on the floor.. I sang quite loud to prevent my nervous expression coming out and sang wrong 2 part of the lyris... Luckily got student ARC assist... if no local student sure LOL.. Zzz.... There is no doubt if i sang wrong as I only attend once the practice and training... Sorry sorry sorry :)
Tomorrow is the hardest task and riddle for me... Malaysian Studies,




Almost everyday
Thursday I stand on the dance floor sang "Rasa Sayang" held by Chinese society. That time quite nervous because it is my first time sang on the floor.. I sang quite loud to prevent my nervous expression coming out and sang wrong 2 part of the lyris... Luckily got student ARC assist... if no local student sure LOL.. Zzz.... There is no doubt if i sang wrong as I only attend once the practice and training... Sorry sorry sorry :)
Acne Acne Acne... Zzz
Whole week forgot to clean my face according to time...
Have to begin today...
Whole week forgot to clean my face according to time...
Have to begin today...
Tomorrow is the hardest task and riddle for me... Malaysian Studies,
A+? Impossible for me...
A? give myself 10% chance :)
B+? 50% chance :)
B? 40% chance :(
C?D?E?F? I will very depress if I got that result..
Some sample of my access work..
A? give myself 10% chance :)
B+? 50% chance :)
B? 40% chance :(
C?D?E?F? I will very depress if I got that result..
Some sample of my access work..




Almost everyday


0 comments:
Post a Comment