PC Fair II 2008
Today I was planning to join the rush for free 160GB external hard disk when subscribing the PC.com magazine for RM158, but can't find my pocket money.. so give up..
10:30am, first step out from home, take transportation to KLCC and meet Ray Chee and his friend.. aiya forgot to take pic tim...
Walk 3 hours on 2nd floor and 4 hours on 1st floor.. Super Duper exhausted..
Well overall it is a good PC Fair but not better than previous.
Less pretty girls..
Not very crowded..
Some promoter explain wrongly..
Some product missing!(Tomato??)
Price almost SAME with those stuff bought from Lowyat, just have a lot freebie..
Overall I only took 5 pretty girls photo(The best 5 in PC Fair)
less from my expectation since this time lesser girls.
however, from my opinion, mostly promoters don't like to take too much photos, so maybe Friday go is preferable choice.
During a long journey, we forgot to eat lunch.. So we 3 person go PizzaHut eat 4 person meal (RM56.50!!) I give RM46.50 for this and my friends give RM10, 1 year 3 times, belanja makan sure very worth lo..
Samsung girls! Best in PC Fair, probably one of them from Korea!
1st

2nd

Wow! Mac book air! Damn Thin!

Tablet PC~ very smooth when touching @.@

Sonic Gear~~ all promoter changed.. where is the pretty girl I seen last PC Fair!

Yo F1 man, He is the man of crashing~~ in 20 sec, 2 tyes missing =.=

The promoter funny face..
This is the best promoter I seen in this PC Fair, she can explain all function of the camera with great information. We took almost half an hour chat with this girl, but at the end, we buy nothing :)
Cool classic type racing car took when walking to PizzaHut

My name tag took from the printing machine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My bag broken..

He is the guy who do something on my bag!
only manage to bring RM300
*cry* no enough money to buy stuff!!
*cry* no enough money to buy stuff!!
10:30am, first step out from home, take transportation to KLCC and meet Ray Chee and his friend.. aiya forgot to take pic tim...
Walk 3 hours on 2nd floor and 4 hours on 1st floor.. Super Duper exhausted..
Well overall it is a good PC Fair but not better than previous.
Less pretty girls..
Not very crowded..
Some promoter explain wrongly..
Some product missing!(Tomato??)
Price almost SAME with those stuff bought from Lowyat, just have a lot freebie..
The only thing very memorable in PC Fair is
I wanna buy headphone at 2nd floor when I at Hall 3.. There was a long long way to get it from 1st floor back to 2nd floor.. Fortunately I saw a promoter go inside the emergency stair, so i thought it is a shortcut way to 2nd floor. Hence me and my buddy go inside the emergency stair and Ah!!! There is 3 promoters(probably the most sexy one in PC fair) sit on the Sofa and say hello to us.. We look at them a while (earned) and ask is that possible to pass through the 2nd floor and they say yes, then we go all the way up and down but all the door very locked... OMG! then I stare at them 10 seconds more (earned lol) and go out..
Actually I got asked for photo, and the place is way too dark, so didn't take it :(
actually girl laugh mean what? agree or disagree?
I wanna buy headphone at 2nd floor when I at Hall 3.. There was a long long way to get it from 1st floor back to 2nd floor.. Fortunately I saw a promoter go inside the emergency stair, so i thought it is a shortcut way to 2nd floor. Hence me and my buddy go inside the emergency stair and Ah!!! There is 3 promoters(probably the most sexy one in PC fair) sit on the Sofa and say hello to us.. We look at them a while (earned) and ask is that possible to pass through the 2nd floor and they say yes, then we go all the way up and down but all the door very locked... OMG! then I stare at them 10 seconds more (earned lol) and go out..
Actually I got asked for photo, and the place is way too dark, so didn't take it :(
actually girl laugh mean what? agree or disagree?
less from my expectation since this time lesser girls.
however, from my opinion, mostly promoters don't like to take too much photos, so maybe Friday go is preferable choice.
During a long journey, we forgot to eat lunch.. So we 3 person go PizzaHut eat 4 person meal (RM56.50!!) I give RM46.50 for this and my friends give RM10, 1 year 3 times, belanja makan sure very worth lo..
Samsung girls! Best in PC Fair, probably one of them from Korea!
1st

2nd

Wow! Mac book air! Damn Thin!

Tablet PC~ very smooth when touching @.@

Sonic Gear~~ all promoter changed.. where is the pretty girl I seen last PC Fair!

Yo F1 man, He is the man of crashing~~ in 20 sec, 2 tyes missing =.=

The promoter funny face..
This is the best promoter I seen in this PC Fair, she can explain all function of the camera with great information. We took almost half an hour chat with this girl, but at the end, we buy nothing :)Cool classic type racing car took when walking to PizzaHut

My name tag took from the printing machine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My bag broken..

He is the guy who do something on my bag!


0 comments:
Post a Comment