Ultraman save the day!
Yesterday and today I totally forgot about the ITA excel presentation, lucky got Ultraman(Chun Fai) inform me this morning and I manage to arrive school by just late 50mins due to the traffic jam :( , if no I will lose my presentation mark T_T
It seen my u700 handphone color started to peel off...
Going to service center change one pearl black or purple :)
My current handphone colour

purple colour :)
pearl black colour :)
So Budget 2009 just unveil this evening. A lot of craps I not concern but only this:
1. Cigarette prices rise RM0.60 per box
Should rise more on this and lower the petrol prices :)2. A new LRT line will be built along a 42km route from Kota Damansara to Cheras; to be completed in 2014.
Still a long way :)
It seen my u700 handphone color started to peel off...
Going to service center change one pearl black or purple :)
My current handphone colour

purple colour :)

pearl black colour :)

So Budget 2009 just unveil this evening. A lot of craps I not concern but only this:
1. Cigarette prices rise RM0.60 per box
Should rise more on this and lower the petrol prices :)2. A new LRT line will be built along a 42km route from Kota Damansara to Cheras; to be completed in 2014.
Still a long way :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment