Not a good day for me
I guess who saw my group presentation; sure shout out loud "sucks!"
Fact, I really very very really really very didn’t prepare well for the presentation, especially the main concept of the file compressor. I assume all of my audiences know what is “bit” and “file compress” so I simply explain how the file compresses. Plus what terrible about our group, no group discussion, we can’t cooperate entire part, just discuss a bit during the class and rush back home.
I can’t say any bad about my group member as I did a lot of mistake,
1. I didn’t detailed preview their slide
2. When they ask me regarding their position info, I just give the info to THAT person, this make them have different opinion and views
But still have a preview of my product :)
It’s a file compressor which has similar function with WinZip and WinRAR which provide the most efficiency and effectively result after compress. It using lossless data compression which mean the file during compress and decompress will not lose any data. The main theory of compressing the file is using my own new theory (8x8 pixel theory) which means this compressor provide 8!x8! (Each 8! indicate 8x7x6x5x4x3x2x1) new symbol to substitute the longer bits data.
For example, 1 of the symbol in fabulous compressor v2 indicated 1dhwy2 and another symbol indicated asi37ws. Before compression, the line will be 1dhwy2asi37ws (each word indicated 1 bit), that mean overall will be 13 bits. After compression, the line will be replaced by the 2 symbol and it will smaller to 2 bits. If the file as big size like 2.4MB, then after the compression will be smaller to 500kb (1:0.2 ratio)
Remember, 8 bits = 1 byte and 1024 byte = 1MB (megabyte)
interesting right?
Hope you guys can understand what I written.
Do not say tl;dr (too long; don’t read) XD
Now is time to finish my CS kid’s mod and start my expression blend work ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime i feel that you're the weird person, especially your bioclock.
during these period, I searched for a lot professionalist and now I guess I finally understand your feelings :)
sorry...
Actually I wanna hold the call longer yesterday, but my phone left RM0.44 :(
thats why i always prefer sms :)
smile of Monalisa can't beat your smile in phone:)
Last but not least, ♥ MCC :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment