Thailand part 1
just reach Thailand HatYai this morning
I thought there is no internet for me...
but still
i used my professional hacking skill
and finally I managed to steal internet connection from unknown (Diamond11)
the download speed unpredictable fast!
around 4mbps!!
I thought there is no internet for me...
but still
i used my professional hacking skill
and finally I managed to steal internet connection from unknown (Diamond11)
the download speed unpredictable fast!
around 4mbps!!
Nothing changes in thailand but still i have to say something
they still selling their special hot product...hehe...
the place is not a place to hook but a place to get hook
70% girls 5% transsexual 25% boys
analysis on girls
most of the girls have gold long straight hair
heavy make up
nothing much...
btw,
the exchange rate is RM1 to 1050bhat
1 msg cost RM2 and 1 mins call RM3
T-T
they still selling their special hot product...hehe...
the place is not a place to hook but a place to get hook
70% girls 5% transsexual 25% boys
analysis on girls
most of the girls have gold long straight hair
heavy make up
nothing much...
btw,
the exchange rate is RM1 to 1050bhat
1 msg cost RM2 and 1 mins call RM3
T-T


1 comments:
How u hack?Using WEP stealer?
Post a Comment