End of Foundation, Begin of Degree Part 1
Exam just ended, the everything looks fine, except the PT.
I freed myself out from the exam hall after I done the PT just in 1 hour.
I didn't check it at all,
Why...
because I put my lappy inside my bag,
I thought everything will be fine,
but suddenly some kind of memories feared me,
Examinator:" Please student, beware of your laptop, APIIT students have third hand but don't have third eye at the back."
Haih, so no more mood to check the exam answer again.
Hope still can get better result XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No matter how old we grew,
There's still a way to keep everyone in touch.
Sometimes...
I really hoped that every one of my classmate,
owned a blog yourselves.
Am really...
Feared that our friendship will worn out one day.
They'll be gone and poof!
I know...
My wishes are always seems to be impossible.
But, they were made not because that I was greedy.
I admit...
I was only a weakling.
I always was in pain, I always was in vain.
I always do.
(Because, I always wanted to be with all of you, forever.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I freed myself out from the exam hall after I done the PT just in 1 hour.
I didn't check it at all,
Why...
because I put my lappy inside my bag,
I thought everything will be fine,
but suddenly some kind of memories feared me,
Examinator:" Please student, beware of your laptop, APIIT students have third hand but don't have third eye at the back."
Haih, so no more mood to check the exam answer again.
Hope still can get better result XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No matter how old we grew,
There's still a way to keep everyone in touch.
Sometimes...
I really hoped that every one of my classmate,
owned a blog yourselves.
Am really...
Feared that our friendship will worn out one day.
They'll be gone and poof!
I know...
My wishes are always seems to be impossible.
But, they were made not because that I was greedy.
I admit...
I was only a weakling.
I always was in pain, I always was in vain.
I always do.
(Because, I always wanted to be with all of you, forever.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mcc,
next friday ><
next friday ><


0 comments:
Post a Comment