tag by Sook Kun
DIRECTION:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1. I am surprised and amazed that Sook Kun updated her blog, and did the tag plus tagged me~!
2. I found that she tagged more than 4 people but less than 6 people
3. I am not tired now.
4. I am not trying to upload pictures onto facebook.
5. I woke up at 4am yesterday.
6. KOK always talk about Kun in my MSN
7. I am damn hardwork to reply SMS. =p
8. Just finish submit the imagine cup proposal
9. I spent about RM140 within 2 days.
10. We celebrated Jeff's birthday at Jeff house last saturday.
11. I'm listening to Nobody by Wonder girl.
12. I wanna to watch anime: Naruto 319, but not Bleach, One Piece, Nadome Candatile, Alice Academy, Darker than black, The law of Ueki, Slam Dunk and others.
13. I am having 14 weeks of school, no plan yet.
14. I am love cooking and washing the dishes.
15. I cannot see my result as the course appraisal got freaking weird problem
16. I laying on my sofa and write this post
Lastly I tag
1. Nicole --> where had you been
2. Kiyun --> come break my record 15:0
3. Krane --> 780
4. Jeff --> Girl girl
5. Ultraman --> salary :D
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
1. I am surprised and amazed that Sook Kun updated her blog, and did the tag plus tagged me~!
2. I found that she tagged more than 4 people but less than 6 people
3. I am not tired now.
4. I am not trying to upload pictures onto facebook.
5. I woke up at 4am yesterday.
6. KOK always talk about Kun in my MSN
7. I am damn hardwork to reply SMS. =p
8. Just finish submit the imagine cup proposal
9. I spent about RM140 within 2 days.
10. We celebrated Jeff's birthday at Jeff house last saturday.
11. I'm listening to Nobody by Wonder girl.
12. I wanna to watch anime: Naruto 319, but not Bleach, One Piece, Nadome Candatile, Alice Academy, Darker than black, The law of Ueki, Slam Dunk and others.
13. I am having 14 weeks of school, no plan yet.
14. I am love cooking and washing the dishes.
15. I cannot see my result as the course appraisal got freaking weird problem
16. I laying on my sofa and write this post
Lastly I tag
1. Nicole --> where had you been
2. Kiyun --> come break my record 15:0
3. Krane --> 780
4. Jeff --> Girl girl
5. Ultraman --> salary :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment