APIIT sport carnival
Sat morning i invite KOK together to the sport carnival
i supposingly can reach his house at 8:30am
but i slept late due to late night gaming with classmate..
then reach KOK house around 930am
later eat breakfast and went for the sport carnial
when i reach there
i almost shocked
it is sooooo

And human counts less than ants counts!!!
almost empty when we reach there
those staff very free
and they can shout from this mini game stall to another stall
nothing much to describe about this carnival
however the game attract most crowd and fantastic is the futsal.
superb performance from iran and cameroon team
KOK also stunned.

Tug of war, lecturer lose gao gao..

How empty izzit for the badminton.

speechless...

women basketball
after spent 3 hours watch the futsal matches,
we hang around IOI mall
I first time went IOI mall because it is freaking far from my area, almost 1 hours to reach there..
look for nicole
kacau her...
she wearing "RM1 for the bed" shirt
forgot what shop name oledi..
standing there..
RM8 per hour..
wahhh, I really wish I can work at there!
the end =)
i supposingly can reach his house at 8:30am
but i slept late due to late night gaming with classmate..
then reach KOK house around 930am
later eat breakfast and went for the sport carnial
when i reach there
i almost shocked
it is sooooo

And human counts less than ants counts!!!
almost empty when we reach there
those staff very free
and they can shout from this mini game stall to another stall
nothing much to describe about this carnival
however the game attract most crowd and fantastic is the futsal.
superb performance from iran and cameroon team
KOK also stunned.

Tug of war, lecturer lose gao gao..

How empty izzit for the badminton.

speechless...

women basketball
after spent 3 hours watch the futsal matches,we hang around IOI mall
I first time went IOI mall because it is freaking far from my area, almost 1 hours to reach there..
look for nicole
kacau her...
she wearing "RM1 for the bed" shirt
forgot what shop name oledi..
standing there..
RM8 per hour..
wahhh, I really wish I can work at there!
the end =)


0 comments:
Post a Comment