Argument between my OSE group assignment members
Today is a usual day for me, but is a terrible day for my OSE group members. My group leader, Farah argues with another members, Vandana and Ankitha. The reason they started to argue because Farah and I reject their works. Why we reject? The story just begin...
Wednesday 30 April 2008, that time Vandana said, "I will finish my MA(Management Analysis) part by Friday" and I told all of my group members don't AFK(Away From Keyboard) from Thursday to Sunday. I have no reply from them. Fine.
Thursday 1 May 2008, we started to have holiday for labor day, nothing happen... Non of them online except me and Mansoor. We did chat but non related to the group assignment.
Friday 2 May 2008, this afternoon Vandana sent her MA part to Farah. That time we really pissed, how could the MA part just 300 words? MA part is the heart of the report, should not be lesser than any part of other! Then just rewrite whole the assignment due to not enough words and lack of information. I asked Farah: "Why our group only you are the one who online?" Maybe they having their party? Who know? Then we just rewrote the whole assignment from 3pm until 11pm because both of us headache already. Now the MA part should be at least 1k words already and another part are done except Intro, EA (Executive Abstract) and Summary.
Saturday 3 May 2008, 1230 Ankitha online and asked for any help. I just give her a try one on intro see whether she help us to increase the word counts. 1716 Ankitha finish the executive abstract( I don't know why she did it, I read back my MSN history and I just called her to write the intro only). Farah and I continue our work and completed the MA part except diagram. Vandana still not yet online but she does sent the policy of the company to us( What for?).
Sunday 4 May 2008, worse thing is coming... Ankitha ask why her EA part has been rejected by Farah? I don't know and i ask for the EA she wrote. Since i not really know how to write EA, i did Google search for method. The method from Google was different with what she wrote. 2155 Ankitha said: "u never tel us also whether it is wrong u shud have given us back and ask us to do". What is this? You told me this on Sunday? How i going to reply you? Then we just discuss until 12am about add more points on MA. Oh man, why you do this at the last day? Super tired la!
Monday 5 May 2008, Farah and I does completed all the stuff give teacher a review, teacher does say not bad because got nice diagram (My work! hehe...). Then Vandana and Ankitha came out.
Content might wrong. Something deleted due to non sense.
Vandana: "Hey Farah, I gave teacher review my MA part (I think is the 300 words part). Why don't you add my part inside? You always think your points are right and our point are wrong right? And Jit Ren, why you call my part as a Rubbish?(Because in chinese crap = rubbish(废物 = 垃圾) and rubbish are more common, that why i said rubbish)"
Ankitha: "Hey Farah, me too! Teacher said my part also no problem!"
Farah: "Hey you Vandana, you just........( Can't hear or forgotten)"
Jit Ren: "Okok, first at all Vandana your part 300 are not enough and compare to other group if we use your part we can't link together. You didn't online at all for this 4 days. Ankitha, your part are wrong according to report guideline and the Google fact."
Ankitha: "Hey teacher said my part are correct you know?(I don't know why but i knew teacher just simply go through the essay as she has no time"
After the argument, something does happen but I don't want to mention but I think i too emphasize on the word count as Brian said, i always compare the project to avoid some mistake, I want to have an A+ for this and Vandana just want to have a pass in their course. But Vandana really did wrong. She didn't online for that 4 days, used 2 days for doing the 300 words MA. Think about what will we get if we pass all the MA to her? Monday just come here for make Farah unhappy and then go back home? What else did she done? Ankitha is ok since she have did some works but still not acceptable.
So err.. I don't know what will happen next day, but I does hope everything is fine. Presentation on wednesday, hope we can get A+ for this. 1 hour for writing this... hope have any comment from you.
**edited**
I just got information from Mansoor about Vandana did wrote 4 files. but i don't received it. Sorry for that.
Friends Always....
Wednesday 30 April 2008, that time Vandana said, "I will finish my MA(Management Analysis) part by Friday" and I told all of my group members don't AFK(Away From Keyboard) from Thursday to Sunday. I have no reply from them. Fine.
Thursday 1 May 2008, we started to have holiday for labor day, nothing happen... Non of them online except me and Mansoor. We did chat but non related to the group assignment.
Friday 2 May 2008, this afternoon Vandana sent her MA part to Farah. That time we really pissed, how could the MA part just 300 words? MA part is the heart of the report, should not be lesser than any part of other! Then just rewrite whole the assignment due to not enough words and lack of information. I asked Farah: "Why our group only you are the one who online?" Maybe they having their party? Who know? Then we just rewrote the whole assignment from 3pm until 11pm because both of us headache already. Now the MA part should be at least 1k words already and another part are done except Intro, EA (Executive Abstract) and Summary.
Saturday 3 May 2008, 1230 Ankitha online and asked for any help. I just give her a try one on intro see whether she help us to increase the word counts. 1716 Ankitha finish the executive abstract( I don't know why she did it, I read back my MSN history and I just called her to write the intro only). Farah and I continue our work and completed the MA part except diagram. Vandana still not yet online but she does sent the policy of the company to us( What for?).
Sunday 4 May 2008, worse thing is coming... Ankitha ask why her EA part has been rejected by Farah? I don't know and i ask for the EA she wrote. Since i not really know how to write EA, i did Google search for method. The method from Google was different with what she wrote. 2155 Ankitha said: "u never tel us also whether it is wrong u shud have given us back and ask us to do". What is this? You told me this on Sunday? How i going to reply you? Then we just discuss until 12am about add more points on MA. Oh man, why you do this at the last day? Super tired la!
Monday 5 May 2008, Farah and I does completed all the stuff give teacher a review, teacher does say not bad because got nice diagram (My work! hehe...). Then Vandana and Ankitha came out.
Content might wrong. Something deleted due to non sense.
Vandana: "Hey Farah, I gave teacher review my MA part (I think is the 300 words part). Why don't you add my part inside? You always think your points are right and our point are wrong right? And Jit Ren, why you call my part as a Rubbish?(Because in chinese crap = rubbish(废物 = 垃圾) and rubbish are more common, that why i said rubbish)"
Ankitha: "Hey Farah, me too! Teacher said my part also no problem!"
Farah: "Hey you Vandana, you just........( Can't hear or forgotten)"
Jit Ren: "Okok, first at all Vandana your part 300 are not enough and compare to other group if we use your part we can't link together. You didn't online at all for this 4 days. Ankitha, your part are wrong according to report guideline and the Google fact."
Ankitha: "Hey teacher said my part are correct you know?(I don't know why but i knew teacher just simply go through the essay as she has no time"
After the argument, something does happen but I don't want to mention but I think i too emphasize on the word count as Brian said, i always compare the project to avoid some mistake, I want to have an A+ for this and Vandana just want to have a pass in their course. But Vandana really did wrong. She didn't online for that 4 days, used 2 days for doing the 300 words MA. Think about what will we get if we pass all the MA to her? Monday just come here for make Farah unhappy and then go back home? What else did she done? Ankitha is ok since she have did some works but still not acceptable.
So err.. I don't know what will happen next day, but I does hope everything is fine. Presentation on wednesday, hope we can get A+ for this. 1 hour for writing this... hope have any comment from you.
**edited**
I just got information from Mansoor about Vandana did wrote 4 files. but i don't received it. Sorry for that.
Friends Always....


4 comments:
u kno wat based on wat i read u r not really working as a team but single rude bunch of monkeys...really no joking.....u think u r better than anyone else and seriously i think u have no sense of respect and politeness in you. For a college student who is suppose to act maturely and able to discuss properly like grown ups u scream n yell at one another like bunch of babies but more accurately uncivilised ppl.
Did u kno vandana can't online for 4 days cos her aunt owns the computer and she don't allow anyone to go msn or other chatting channel....or did u kno her family don simply allow her to go out to cyber cafe unnecessarily.....or did u even consider that she had lots of other housework to take care of. Have you even ask politely but no u just lash out on ppl cos u think just cos u can go online others can. There are ppl not as lucky as u ok.....
Oh another think wat makes ur work correct and others wrong, who give you the right to scold ppl like tat. If anki and vandana said the lecturer said their word is correct it is correct plus u talking wat u did is correct and they wrong is it u who is going to mark the assignment? If ur lecturer said do something and u don something else u thing you can get an A? By the way wat makes u think u only 1 good marks u think others don 1.
U guys go around and acting like u kno everything but wat's the point at the end it's not u who is going to be marking it's the lecturer. If u think vandana and anki work is wrong u should explain y u said tat n not just scold and back stab. This is a teamwork so start acting like a team.
Assignments and projects will always come and go but frens will always remain. From wat i read u don't really deserve to be part of the team and i kno u won't b getting good marks for ur assignment and i won't b surprised if u fail. Pls i really appreciate u start asking sorry with ur team mates and not treat them rudely.
Even u kno u should explain y u think tat is the right way. Ppl nowadays really no respect.....l
So you are saying that we should have to sit down and discuss for the assignment at the last day and last minutes? So Vandana act is right? Oh you think i have no chore? I just rejected it and i get scold by my mom. Why can't she reject those housework? My parent also not allow me to go cyber cafe but i still go, why she can't? Think of this, she is 19/20 already and older than me 1/2 years, she can't reject it but i can? Please think teamwork before say we suck... How to teamwork? We can't contact her so 4 days? that an excuse that aunt owns the computer, also an excuse when you said lecturer say her works are right. Lecturer does said all work are correct(ask another classmate).
You give comment, how can we have a good teamwork if she keep missing in action? Always staring on her handphone and this is called teamwork? with who? her boyfriends?
This is college, that why i didn't yell like baby but only vandana does, you are talking about her only. she is the only who yell first, i didn't yell at all. So let say this, she don't have computer right? why don't she use handphone? handphone just for sms with her boyfriends? she just sms a little msg to Farah, this call discussion? what she do? tell you that she get scold by us only?
"If ur lecturer said do something and u don something else u thing you can get an A? By the way wat makes u think only 1 good marks u think others don 1."
We does follow the report guideline but she didn't. Ask before replying. I think you are vandana boyfriend so someone closed relationship with her, did she tell you what she did wrong? why we can't teamwork? How to communicate?
And you ask for respect? you are the one who no respect at all. Simply create a blogspot with lousy bloggy. Please does respect the internet before replying the post.
Can you people stop fighting? This way there is no solution to it and more misunderstandings. We all are friends. One should learn to compromise. Forgive everyone n be friends now. Don't let this one shitty assignment break our 3 months old good friendship. These assignments will keep on coming but loosing a friend is a big blunder. Im not mad at anyone. I myself think it was everyone's fault.. and my fault more as a leader. What's done is done.. now see ahead. We have to score an A+ for a presentation. So lets work as a team and prove it. GG :]
Post a Comment