Trapped in my house...

After the conflict between our OSE group, finally reconciliation(和解) lo... I think?

Wednesday(7 May 2008) I presented my OSE project in front of UCFF0803, super nervous because it is my first time present in front of so many students(main reason is pretty girls). Plus I made big a mistake in my slide, that is replace the boss photo with an actor photo(too blur the original photo), since I am chinese, i don't know the actor is from india. So the whole class indian smile on me. Another embarass thing is I said wrong actor to actress, zZz... maybe too nervous.. but I managed to finish it without get any critic from audience. Others group members verbal quite ok but they don't talk refer to my "last minutes" slide... So the result was 83%, hoho... not bad and not good result... Afternoon i checked my maths exam, just got 88% due to some factors. Biggest surprise is my moral got A, no need to retake moral for next semester lo!! Today i knew a girl called Esther, from new intake, quite pretty especially her big eyes... wakaka...

Thursday(8 May 2008), I spent whole at home watched Death of Naturo(鸣人之死), National Treasure 2(国家宝藏2) and Kung Fu Dunk(大灌篮). Play DotA and my lovely classic games(Pokemon Diamond), download from internet, no$GBA, enable you to play Nintendo DS games on PC.

Friday(9 May 2008), Drove auto car fetch my brother, no accident till now. Too professional my driving skill... wakaka... Started to read a bit OSE already... Still long way to go, targeting my OSE and PDSM at least A and English B+(enough already since my essay talk rubbish more than points and no idea in bombastic words)

Aiyak, next week exam already....
Monday(12 May 2008) 1100 to 1300 > English
Tuesday(13 May 2008) 1100 to 1300 > OSE
Thurday(15 May 2008) 1100 to 1300 > PDSM

Reminder**
Must submit the school fee before 20 May 2008.

Concluding of today>> Sung Yu Ri ~

1 comments:

Poppy said...

Zzz..
Wow, JR, your marks really high eh, all 80++, jealous le, I cannot get that marks also.. >< Sad a, EFPC got deducted marks as I don't know how to cite a paragraph. Haiz.. Why why why?? Nvm ba, can learn hor? Btw, first time see you for setting your target that high.. Always last time, like no target d.. Whatever la, I must learn from you also edi.. =.= So chun a me.. Haha..
So, whatever you are doing now, good luck to you~ All the best~~ (I think you have finished your exam already) Happy always la and take care.. Haha.. XD