Free Lunch for 2 years!
KL got free Wireless Boardband already!
Area: almost 80% of KL (Most of the area coming soon)
Wi-Fi access point: 1500 (Different place has different access point, normally the coverage area is around 20meter for 1 access point
Free access Boardband: 2 years
Speeds: up to 512kbps( 64kBps)
Maximum data usage: 500MB per month (Maximum file or data size can be download from internet)
Who can access: Anyone in KL
What can access: Any devices or laptop contain Wi-Fi
Keep sneezing today.... Feel not well. Today OSE really scary, I have no enough time to write more and correct my previous mistake. The most scary thing was I saw Ultraman (Wong Chun Fai) came out from the examination hall around 12pm! WaLaO~! Today OSE is much better than yesterday English test, at least I didn't write crap inside.
While English exam I was dozing around 10 mins, Aiya.. maybe because just sleep for 4 hours the day before exam... Since i have no idea for another English essay titles, I decided to write "My favourite town" and KL be my first town. I wrote all the Pros and a little Cons of why KL is my favorite town, of course I did write some points against the Cons. .. Write around 550 words, hope it won't be a strayed essay.
Last week Massa No1 again for Ferari, quite impressive result that can be compare with Micheal Schumacher!
Manchester United which I doesn't support(Because all just depend on Christiano Ronaldo) be the Champion of the premiership already... Bad luck for Chelsea with same points but different goal differences. I believed that Chelsea would be the Champion of the Champion League which held in Moscow 22 May 2008 2~3am.
Sung Yu Ri so greedy~~

Song Hye Kyo day dreaming~~
Area: almost 80% of KL (Most of the area coming soon)
Wi-Fi access point: 1500 (Different place has different access point, normally the coverage area is around 20meter for 1 access point
Free access Boardband: 2 years
Speeds: up to 512kbps( 64kBps)
Maximum data usage: 500MB per month (Maximum file or data size can be download from internet)
Who can access: Anyone in KL
What can access: Any devices or laptop contain Wi-Fi
Keep sneezing today.... Feel not well. Today OSE really scary, I have no enough time to write more and correct my previous mistake. The most scary thing was I saw Ultraman (Wong Chun Fai) came out from the examination hall around 12pm! WaLaO~! Today OSE is much better than yesterday English test, at least I didn't write crap inside.
While English exam I was dozing around 10 mins, Aiya.. maybe because just sleep for 4 hours the day before exam... Since i have no idea for another English essay titles, I decided to write "My favourite town" and KL be my first town. I wrote all the Pros and a little Cons of why KL is my favorite town, of course I did write some points against the Cons. .. Write around 550 words, hope it won't be a strayed essay.
Last week Massa No1 again for Ferari, quite impressive result that can be compare with Micheal Schumacher!
Manchester United which I doesn't support(Because all just depend on Christiano Ronaldo) be the Champion of the premiership already... Bad luck for Chelsea with same points but different goal differences. I believed that Chelsea would be the Champion of the Champion League which held in Moscow 22 May 2008 2~3am.
Sung Yu Ri so greedy~~

Song Hye Kyo day dreaming~~


0 comments:
Post a Comment