What happen to me?
Today I suppose to be ready for the Mathxplorace event. Due to the assignment, I have no extra time for preparing the event. So today we challenge 14 teams for the Mathxplorace event. My team have Jun Meng(the ham sap lou)and Brian Kok(clever guy). I just get to that location on time as I still haven't pass up the assignment...
So when the race just started, aI pass all my bags to Misschelle and look for the 1st pit stop. They give a envelop which contain the pit stop loction.Here they come the question...
"
OMG! At the first time I just saw this question and i stunned. There is two possible answer, 1 is 1-1 or another is 0. So from here I very really nervous now... and we spend almost 10 mins to find the place.. and the location is located at 1-1
So after I reach 1-1, they give me sudoku question...this question is consider as hard question because it only gave less than 15 digits and I am the only one who can solve it because they didn't try sudoku before. So in this nervous situation, I do it wrongly! Damn it! I done sudoku for 1 years already but still do wrongly? I really dissapointed to myself... Sorry team...
So we stayed here for 30mins(penalty) and continue our next pit stop.
"
Then we just rush to the top of the building and find the question..
"
Where am I?
Why so many question I can't solve?
So when the race just started, aI pass all my bags to Misschelle and look for the 1st pit stop. They give a envelop which contain the pit stop loction.Here they come the question...
"
2xA = 2.2
3xA = 3.3
4xA = 4.4
Replace "." with "-" and go to A (E3)
3xA = 3.3
4xA = 4.4
Replace "." with "-" and go to A (E3)
"
OMG! At the first time I just saw this question and i stunned. There is two possible answer, 1 is 1-1 or another is 0. So from here I very really nervous now... and we spend almost 10 mins to find the place.. and the location is located at 1-1
So after I reach 1-1, they give me sudoku question...this question is consider as hard question because it only gave less than 15 digits and I am the only one who can solve it because they didn't try sudoku before. So in this nervous situation, I do it wrongly! Damn it! I done sudoku for 1 years already but still do wrongly? I really dissapointed to myself... Sorry team...
So we stayed here for 30mins(penalty) and continue our next pit stop.
"
We can feel the air from here, the top of APIIT..
"
Then we just rush to the top of the building and find the question..
"
AB
+AA
BAC
A,B,C is unique digit number, please find what number is it
+AA
BAC
"
It take around 5 mins to solve this question..A is 9
B is 1
C is 0
B is 1
C is 0
Then we took another question for next location... the question I forgot already, then we straight rush to E3 2-6..
"
"
First time come APIIT you will come to this place,
This also a place to collect the exam result.
What happen to me today?This also a place to collect the exam result.
Obviously it is the admin centre. We rush to the admin center and find for the question. Because we find wrong location, so we also spend around 10 mins at here.. 12:45pm now... Zzz... Here's the question
"
So this is the easiest question I seen in this event because I know the theory. so the answer is
We done it in 10 sec, then one of the assistant of Mathxplorace stop us by asking us why we can get the answer so quickly. Damn... waste time again... After an explanation, he finally give us the next question..
"
Then we get another clue to the next pits stop.
"
Then we just go exam hall and get the question
"
"
As I expected, the last question at foyer and around 5 team came already... Jeff, Krane and team member also just arrive there... Here's the question..
"
1
11
21
1211
111221
312211
13112221
1113223211
x
what is x?
11
21
1211
111221
312211
13112221
1113223211
x
what is x?
"
311322131221
We done it in 10 sec, then one of the assistant of Mathxplorace stop us by asking us why we can get the answer so quickly. Damn... waste time again... After an explanation, he finally give us the next question..
"
A place where muslim go every friday
Hmm.. thats easy... we learn before, so we solved in 1 mins... answer is"
prayer zone, so we rush to the place and get the question
"
"
There is a box contain marbles
1/14 of blue marbles
1/7 of white marbles
1/4 of red marbles
3 green marbles
Find the total of the marbles
1/14 of blue marbles
1/7 of white marbles
1/4 of red marbles
3 green marbles
Find the total of the marbles
"
28
Then we get another clue to the next pits stop.
"
After 14 weeks, all students will be here
"
Then we just go exam hall and get the question
"
select only 1 task and complete it
1st
throw 3 coins and get 2 heads
2nd
throw 5 coins and get 3 heads
3rd
throw 10 coins and get 5 heads
1st
throw 3 coins and get 2 heads
2nd
throw 5 coins and get 3 heads
3rd
throw 10 coins and get 5 heads
"
That is easy, just choose the most number of coin and throw it.."
A place where we can phone anyone here(E3)
Depression again... We didn't manage to finish it on time... we have been penalty for another 30 mins ... Zzz... 2 penaltys consume 1 hour, I think there is no more hope..."
As I expected, the last question at foyer and around 5 team came already... Jeff, Krane and team member also just arrive there... Here's the question..
HH/MM/SS MO/DY
fill 0~9 in each and find the earliest and latest time. just number only can apply once.
fill 0~9 in each and find the earliest and latest time. just number only can apply once.
Hoho, we didn't finish it and we have no more time for it already... Times up! Yeah... we can't finish... We didn't get any medals, but at least I got the certificate. Nice try team, hope next time we will finish it earlier..
Where am I?
Why so many question I can't solve?




0 comments:
Post a Comment